High-quality, comprehensive health care for you and your family
Our Health & Wellness Clinic provides a wide range of services dedicated to meeting the health care needs of families – from adolescents to adults.
Care is centered on family and our physicians work in partnership with you to maintain wellness through reinforcing healthy habits, patient education and appropriate screenings and immunizations.
Skilled, caring and compassionate, our providers specialize in caring for the physical, mental and emotional well-being of their patients and their families.
We provide a broad spectrum of primary care services, including but not limited to
- Women's health care
- Physical exams
- Laboratory testing
- Health counseling and education
Care of acute illnesses and injuries
- Infections, sprains, overuse problems
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases
- Therapeutic injections
- Treatment and removal of warts and other skin problems
Care of chronic medical conditions
- Diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, asthma, acne
- Stress management, depression, anxiety
Why is a Relationship with a Primary Care Doctor so Important?
A primary care provider is the first line of defense for you and your family's health care needs. Trained in recognizing common medical conditions we can keep you living a healthy productive life. Having a Family primary healthcare provider allows you to establish a trusting relationship with our medical professionals, maintain continuity in personal healthcare and move from crisis-oriented or acute healthcare toward preventative care and health promotion and maintenance activities.
Primary care providers prevent and diagnose problems before they become more serious, which can reduce the need for more complicated and expensive treatments later. For example, your provider can:
- Spot high blood pressure before it has a chance to cause a stroke
- Detect diabetes before it causes renal failure
- Detect high cholesterol before it turns into coronary artery disease
The Babcock Health & Wellness Clinic providers know how your family's health history and situations that can affect your health, and are trained in all major medical areas – to care for you through all the stages of your life. Our providers know when to treat you and when to refer you to a specialist you can trust.
Young, older or somewhere in the middle - everyone can benefit from regular visits to a primary care physician.
At the clinic, we can;
- Diagnosis and treat a wide range of conditions and diseases — like diabetes or high blood pressure — that can linger silently for years without any telltale signs
- Provide annual checkups, age-appropriate screenings and vaccinations
- Provide care and offer recomendations to protect your health
- Get to know you, your history, and family history
- Recomend a specialist
- Provide the screenings needed and identify minor problems before they become bigger problems
- Help you avoid costly trips to the emergency room
- Educate you about preventing chronic health conditions down the line
click here to request an appointment online.
We’re here to care for your family. For your convenience, our office is open 6 days a week. While we encourage you to make an appointment, walk-ins are also welcome. To schedule your appointment, please call 210-544-5715 or
Our Services include SPG block procedure using the SphenoCath®, the most efective migraine and chronic headache procedure for immediate relief.
Are you tired of weight loss programs that just don’t work? We’d like to introduce you to a weight loss program that involves no surgery, no starving, no outrageous exercise programs, and no packaged meals. You won’t feel tired, hungry or irritable as with most diets.